Tuesday, December 20, 2011 @ 5:30 p.m.
A Regular Meeting of the Board of Public Works to be Held Tuesday, December 20, 2011 at 5:30 p.m., in the City Council Chambers of City Hall at Showers, 401 N. Morton Street, Bloomington, Indiana.
I. MESSAGES FROM BOARD MEMBERS
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES - November 22, 2011
III. PETITIONS & REMONSTRANCES
IV. TITLE VI ENFORCEMENT
V. NEW BUSINESS
1. Resolution 2011-111: Use of N. Fee Lane for Indiana University Student Government Northwest Fest (Thursday, 4/12)
2. Resolution 2011-112: Encroachment under the 300 Block of N. Grant Street with Communications Conduit
3. Resolution 2011-113: Encroachment over the Right of Way with Canopy at 118 N. Walnut Street
4. Resolution 2011-114: Encroachment into Right of Way with Canopy and Street Lights at 214 W. 7th Street
5. Request for Approval of Contract with Lucity for Infrastructure Inventory Management System
6. Request for Approval of Contract with Eagle Ridge Engineers for sidewalk Design on 17th Street between Madison and College
7. Request for Approval of Contract for Design with Eagle Ridge Civil Engineering Services for Various Roadway, Sidepath and Trail Improvements in the Vicinity of North Dunn Street and Old SR 37 North
8. Approval of Contract with Capital Recovery Systems, Inc. for Collection of Unpaid Parking Citations.
9. Approval of Change Order #11 for 4th Street Signal Project
VI. STAFF REPORTS & OTHER BUSINESS
VII. APPROVAL OF CLAIMS