Notice of Executive Session - 5:30 pm, Administration Center
Pursuant to IC 5-14-1.5-5/6, 5-14-1.5-6.5, the Board of School Trustees will meet in executive session on the topics below as permitted under this statute
IC 5-14-1.5-6.1 (b)
(1) Where authorized by federal or state statute.
(2) For discussion of strategy with respect to:
(A) Collective Bargaining
(B) Initiation of litigation or litigation that is either pending or has been threatened specifically in writing
(C) The implementation of security systems.
(3) For discussion of the assessment, design, and implementation of school safety and security measures, plans, and systems.
(9) To discuss a job performance evaluation of individual employees.
2. The Board of School Trustees of the Monroe County Community School Corporation will meet in a work session in the Administration Center, located at 315 E. North Dr., Bloomington, Indiana. The purpose of this work session is to discuss: information presented by the Extended School Day and Referendum Committees.
3. Call To Order - President Muehling
4. Extended School Day Committee - Work Overview
Referendum committee - Work Overview
6. Next Regularly Scheduled Meeting
February 28, 2012 at 6:00pm
To educate the students for the world of tomorrow. We commit to working with our community to deliver an appropriate and safe learning environment with a curriculum dedicated to excellence that honors the unique and diverse needs of our students.