REPORTS (A maximum of twenty minutes is set aside for each part of this section.)
1. Councilmembers 2. The Mayor and City Offices 3. Council Committees 4. Public *
V. APPOINTMENTS TO BOARDS AND COMMISSIONS VI. LEGISLATION FOR SECOND READING AND RESOLUTIONS
1. Resolution 12-01 To Approve Recommendations of the Mayor for Distribution of Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) Funds for 2012.
Committee Recommendation: Do Pass 9 - 0 - 0
2. Ordinance 12-05 To Amend Title 8 of the Bloomington Municipal Code, Entitled “Historic Preservation and Protection” to Establish a Historic District - Re: 700 North Walnut Street (Bloomington Historic Preservation Commission, Petitioner)
Committee Recommendation: Do Pass 4 - 1 - 4
VII. LEGISLATION FOR FIRST READING
1. Appropriation Ordinance 12-01 To Specially Appropriate from the Parks Land Acquisition Fund Expenditures Not Otherwise Appropriated (Appropriating Funds for the Purchase of Black Lumber Rail Spur)
VIII. ADDITIONAL PUBLIC COMMENT * (A maximum of twenty-five minutes is set aside for this section.)
IX. COUNCIL SCHEDULE
1. Motion to Hold a Special Session on March 7, 2012 at 7:30 p.m. to consider Res 12-02 (To Authorize Expenditures from the Industrial Development Fund to Support an Economic Development Project [Cigital, 100 S. College Avenue]) at one Hearing.
2. Motion to Amend the Schedule for Consideration of Ord 12-04 (Regarding the Rezone of 718 East 8th Street – Cheryl Underwood, Petitioner) by Placing this Ordinance on the Agenda for the Special Session on March 7, 2012 with the Intention of Voting on a Motion to Table the Ordinance at that Time.
3. Motion to Approve the Revised Annual Schedule to Include the Dates, Times, and Places for Staff/Council Internal Work Sessions for the Remainder of 2012.
* Members of the public may speak on matters of community concern not listed on the agenda at one of the two Reports from the Public opportunities. Citizens may speak at one of these periods, but not both. Speakers are allowed five minutes; this time allotment may be reduced by the presiding officer if numerous people wish to speak.
Initial Agenda Posted & Distributed: Friday, February 24, 2012 Revised Agenda: Posted Prior to the Meeting on Wednesday, February 29, 2012