BOARD OF PUBLIC WORKS
Tuesday, March 27, 2012 @ 5:30 p.m.
A Regular Meeting of the Board of Public Works to be Held Tuesday, March 27, 2012 at 5:30 p.m., in the City Council Chambers of City Hall at Showers, 401 N. Morton Street, Bloomington, Indiana.
I. MESSAGES FROM BOARD MEMBERS
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES - March 13, 2012
III. PETITIONS & REMONSTRANCES
IV. TITLE VI ENFORCEMENT
V. HEARINGS FOR NOISE APPEALS
1. 1319 N. Dunn Street
VI. OLD BUSINESS
1. Revised Resolution 2011-111: To Allow Use of Fee Lane for IU Government Northwest Festival (Thursday, April 12)
VII. NEW BUSINESS
1. Plat Approval: Woolery Planned Community, Phase IX Final Plat
2. Resolution 2012-06: Encroachment into Right of Way with Street Light Fixtures on Kegg Road and Sunstone Drive (Woolery Planned Community)
3. Action Regarding Request for Vacation of North-South Alley at 501 N. College Avenue
4. Resolution 2012-17: To Reserve Parking on Kirkwood for Boys and Girls Club Auxiliary Strawberry Festival (Thursday, May 10)
5. Noise Permit Application for Clips of Faith Beer and Film Tour in Bryan Park (Friday, June 8)
6. Request to Extend Contract for the Purchase of De-Icing Salt for Winter 2012-13.
VIII. STAFF REPORTS & OTHER BUSINESS
IX. APPROVAL OF CLAIMS