MONROE COUNTY BOARD OF ZONING APPEALS (BZA)
Monroe County Justice Building, Courtroom 213, 301 N. College Ave, Bloomington, Indiana
June 6, 2012
R E G U L A R M E E T I N G
CALL TO ORDER
INTRODUCTION OF EVIDENCE
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. May 2, 2012
1. 1203-VAR-05 Melvin Design Standards Variance for a roofed handicap ramp in the front yard setback. One lot approx. .59 acres, located in Bloomington Township, Section 31 at 3415 W. Vernal Pike. Zoned RS 3.5.
1. 1204-VAR-08 Rieman Use Variance for photography studio, Chapter 802. One lot on approximately one acre, located in Clear Creek Township, Section 23 at 8700 S. Fairfax Rd. Zoned SR.
2. 1205-VAR-09 Overman Design Standards Variance for accessory livestock per Chapter 802, Condition 43. One lot approximately 0.46 acres, located in Van Buren Township, Tall Oaks Addition at 7780 W. Eller Rd. Zoned SR. CONTINUED BY PETITIONER.
3. 1205-VAR-10 Sycamore Farms Design Standards Variances for parking drive aisle widths. Chapter 806. One lot on approximately 22.41 acres, located in Perry Township, Section 19 at 1720 W. That Rd. Zoned AG/RR.
4. 1205-VAR-11 Winters Design Standards Variance for minimum lot size per Chapter 804. Three lots approximately 4.34 acres, located in Salt Creek Township, Section 18 at 3930 and 3940 S. Swartz Ridge Rd. Zoned FR/ECO 3.
1. Planning: Larry Wilson
2. County Attorney: David Schilling
Said hearing will be held in accordance with the provisions of: IC 36-7-4-100 et seq.; & the County Code, Zoning
Ordinance, and the Rules of the Board of Zoning Appeals of Monroe County, IN. All persons affected by said
proposals may be heard at this time, & the hearing may be continued as necessary.