April 27, 2010 at 5:30 p.m.
City of Bloomington City Council Chambers
401 N. Morton St.
Bloomington, IN 47404
I. The Bloomington Board of Public Works will meet for a Public Hearing on Tuesday, April 27, 2010, at 5:30 p.m. in the City Council Chambers of the City of Bloomington City Hall at Showers Plaza, 401 N. Morton St., Bloomington, Indiana, for the purpose of approval of the disposal of real property located at the northwest corner of West Fourth and South Walnut Streets and all improvements contained thereon, namely the John Waldron Arts Center, pursuant to IC 36-1-11-3(b).
BOARD OF PUBLIC WORKS
(This Meeting will be Televised)
A Meeting of the Board of Public Works to be Held Tuesday, April 27, 2010 at 5:35 p.m. in the City Council Chambers of City Hall at Showers, 401 N. Morton Street, Bloomington, Indiana.
I. MESSAGES FROM BOARD MEMBERS
II. APPROVAL OF MINUTES - March 13, 2010
III. PETITIONS & REMONSTRANCES
IV. AWARDING OF CONTRACTS
1. Pavement Markings
3. Design Services for Headly Road
V. HEARINGS FOR NOISE APPEALS
1. Moving Vehicle at 13th & Indiana
VI. TITLE VI ENFORCEMENT
VII. TITLE XII ENFORCEMENT
VIII. OLD BUSINESS
1. Authorization to Utilize Pita Pit's Approved Outside Seating on Indiana Avenue by Book Buyer
IX. NEW BUSINESS
1. Authorization to Place Dumpster in 9th Street Parking Spaces at 480 N. Morton During Construction
2. Resolution 2010-32: Encroachments into Right of Way for Morton Mansions
3. Resolution 2010-33: Use of Parking on Kirkwood - Salvation Army Donate Day (Tuesday 5/11)
4. Resolution 2010-34: Use of City Streets - East-Fest 5K (Saturday 6/5)
5. Resolution 2010-35: Use of 6th Street - Arts Fair on the Square (Saturday 6/19)
6. Use of City Streets - Hoosiers Outrun Cancer (Saturday 9/18)
7. Request for Noise Permit - Alzheimer's Walk in Bryan Park (Saturday 9/25)
8. Request for Noise Permit - Harmony School Extravaganza (Saturday 5/22 with rain date 5/23)
X. STAFF REPORTS & OTHER BUSINESS
XI. APPROVAL OF CLAIMS
NEXT REGULAR MEETING: Tuesday, May 11, 2010, at 5:30 p.m. in the City Council Chambers in City Hall at Showers, 401 N. Morton, Bloomington, Indiana