The Monroe County Plan Commission will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, July 20, 2010
at 6:00 PM, in Courthouse Meeting Room 315, Bloomington, Ind., to consider the following
agenda items and requests regarding the following described properties in Monroe County,
CALL TO ORDER
INTRODUCTION OF EVIDENCE
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. 1005-SMN-06 Davis Minor and Plat Vacation (Administrative Type A). 2 lots
on 13.59 acres. Located at 3760 W Wampler Rd. Bean Blossom
Township, Section 1. Zoned AG/RR and FR. Plat 55.
2. 1003-PUD-06 Cedar Springs Development Plan. 47 lots on 22.15ac. Located
at 125 S SR 446. Perry Township, Section 1. Zoned PUD
3. 1006-PUO-03 North Park PUD, Use District A, Multi-Family Retail
Commerce Center Outline Plan Amendment- to Section 8,
Item D, 5) and Section 8, B., 6). Located in the 3000 Block of the
North Curry Pike Extension, Bloomington Township, Section 19.
1004-PUD-07 North Park PUD, Use District A, Multi-Family Retail
Commerce Center Preliminary Plat and Development Plan. 2
Lots with 155 dwelling units on 21.50 acres. Located in the 3000
Block of the North Curry Pike Extension, Bloomington Township,
Section 19. Zoned PUD.
5. 1006-CPA-01 I - 69 Land Use Corridor Study –Resolution to Amend into the
Monroe County Comprehensive Land Use Plan
6. 1006-CPA-02 I-69/ SR 37 Alternative Transportation Corridor Study –
Resolution to Amend into the Monroe County Comprehensive
Land Use Plan
REPORTS: 1. Planning: Gregg Zody
2. County Attorney: David Schilling
Said hearing will be held in accordance with the provisions of: IC 36-7-4-100 et seq.; & the
County Code, Zoning Ordinance, and the Rules of the Plan Commission of Monroe County, Ind.
All persons affected by said proposals may be heard at this time, & the hearing may be continued
The Monroe County Plan Commission and Board of Zoning Appeals.