The Monroe County Plan Commission will hold a public hearing on Tuesday, August 18,
2009 at 6:00 PM, in Courthouse Meeting Room 315, Bloomington, Ind., to consider the
following agenda items and requests regarding the following described properties in
Monroe County, Ind.:
CALL TO ORDER
INTRODUCTION OF EVIDENCE
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. 0902-SVA-02 Monroe Medical Park, Preliminary Plat Amendment Two,
seven lots on 5.59 acres. Located at 4186 Monroe Medical
Park Drive, Perry Twp., Section 19. Zoned LB.
1. 0905-PUO-03 Pathways PUD, Outline Plan Amendment. 1 lot on 5.8
acres located in Benton South Township, Section 2 at 5707
Pathways Drive. Zoned PUD.
2. 0905-PUO-04 Blackhawk Outfitters PUD, Outline Plan. 1 lot on 5
acres located in Salt Creek Township, Section 20 at 4303
and 4305 S State Road 446. Zoned PB. CONTINUED
3. 0906-SVA-07 Matthew King Minor Preliminary Plat Amendment #1,
two lots on 6.29 acres. Located at 893 Dittemore Road,
Washington Twp., Section 17. Zoned ER.
4. 0904-REZ-05 Greg & Sophia Travis, George P. Ketcham House
Rezone to Historic Preservation Overlay, 2570 Fluck
Mill Road, 1 Lot on 21.62 acres, Clear Creek Township,
Section 6, Zoned AG/RR. CONTINUED
5. 0902-PUO-02 Ingram Quarry, LLC Outline Plan. 5 lots on 197 acres
located in Clear Creek Township, Section 33&34 at 303 E.
Ingram Rd. Zoned AG/RR. CONTINUED
REPORTS: 1. Planning: Gregg Zody
2. County Attorney: David Schilling
Said hearing will be held in accordance with the provisions of: IC 36-7-4-100 et seq.; & the
County Code, Zoning Ordinance, and the Rules of the Plan Commission of Monroe County, Ind.
All persons affected by said proposals may be heard at this time, & the hearing may be continued
The Monroe County Plan Commission and Board of Zoning Appeals.