CALL TO ORDER
INTRODUCTION OF EVIDENCE
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. 1104-VAR-05 Gieselman Design Standards Variance, Paving of parking/vehicular area, Chapter 806. Variance request to construct gravel parking lot. One lot on 11.4 acres, located in Richland Township, Section 5 at 8273 W State Road 46. Zoned LI. CONTINUED BY PETITIONER
2. 1104-VAR-06 Gieselman Design Standards Variance, fencing heavy machinery sales area, Chapter 802. Variance request to not construct fence around sales area. One lot on 11.4 acres, located in Richland Township, Section 5 at 8273 W State Road 46. Zoned LI. CONTINUED BY PETITIONER
3. 1106-VAR-11 Alan Dick Variance, Less than one acre total contiguous land outside of 15% slope per Chapter 825. Request to create two lots with less than one acre of total contiguous land equal to or less than fifteen (15) percent slope per lot. One lot on 5.34 acres, located in Clear Creek Township, Section 2 at 3036 E. Ramp Creek Rd. Zoned AG/RR /ECO 2. WITHDRAWN BY STAFF
4. 1107-VAR-12 Raymond Rose Variance, Minimum acreage and setback variance for tourist cabin per Chapter 802. Request for a tourist cabin on a lot with less than 2.5 acres and less than a 200’ setback from the adjoining property setback line. One lot on 1.02 acres, located in Benton South Township, Section 20 at 3120 N. Mt. Gilead Road. Zoned AG/RR / ECO 3.
1. Planning: Larry Wilson
2. County Attorney: David Schilling
Said hearing will be held in accordance with the provisions of: IC 36-7-4-100 et seq.; & the County Code, Zoning Ordinance, and the Rules of the Board of Zoning Appeals of Monroe County, IN. All persons affected by said proposals may be heard at this time, & the hearing may be continued as necessary.